Coral Beauty (Centropyge bispinosa)
From The Aquarium Wiki
(Redirected from Twospined Angelfish)
208 Litres (55 US G.)
7.6-10.2cm (3-4 ")
8.1 - 8.5
22.2-25.6°C (72 -78 °F)
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Coral Beauty, Twospined Angelfish, Dusky Angelfish
Additional scientific names
- Holacanthus bispinosus, Centropyge bispinosus
Tank compatibility[edit | edit source]
- One of the best Dwarf Angelfish for Reef Tank, most individuals will not bother Corals if well fed. It is peaceful to most fish, but may act aggressively towards similarly shaped or colored fish, especially if space is limited.
Diet[edit | edit source]
- May initially be hard to get eating, but once adjusted, should take most meaty foods. It is primarily Herbivorous, so should be offered algae based foods in addition to what it can find in the aquarium.
Feeding regime[edit | edit source]
- Should be fed a number of foods at least twice a day.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Somewhat territorial, aggressive to other Angels of similar size, only 1 to a tank unless it is very large, or the 2 are a pair. Otherwise somewhat shy and likes lots of rock crevices and caves to hide in. The Coral Beauty is an active swimmer once fully acclimated, and will use up the entire tank.
Pictures[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )